Senior Security Researcher
We are looking for high qualified individuals to work in our lab conducting security and vulnerability research in different areas.
The candidate must have a good general knowledge of security concepts, a strong knowledge of operating system internals and demonstrable experience with vulnerability research. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of performing high-quality security research, and presenting their findings at major security conferences.
The candidate should have a background in one or more of the following fields: Binary auditing and reverse engineering, fuzzing or source code reviews, all with the aim of finding vulnerabilities in software. He or she should be comfortable developing exploits.
The candidate must be able to think critically and have a passion to solve difficult problems and obstacles creatively and efficiently with a drive to succeed. He or she should be highly self-motivated and have a strong will to undertake projects and responsibilities for long periods of time. He should have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision and also the ability to work in small teams to solve complex problems.
We are flexible with regards to location and home office is a possibility. The candidate must have good knowledge of spoken English.
Senior Red Team Operator
We are looking for high qualified individuals to lead and participate in red teaming engagements. The candidate must have expert knowledge in red team operations including, building attack infrastructure, executing and managing red team operations, as well as creating innovative tools and methods to bypass/defeat the latest security measures. Social engineering and advanced phishing skills are also an advantage.
The candidate should have deep understanding of offensive security concepts such as exploitation, lateral movement, and data exfiltration. The candidate should be able to be a team player and work successfully as a team in a remote position. Moreover, the candidate should have strong manegerial experience in leading red teaming engagements.
The position is remote but candidate must have the ability to travel if needed.
Senior Technical Account Manager
We are looking to hire a Senior Technical Account manager for a full-time position ( Hybrid )
The Tech. Account manager will work independently and collaborate with our tech team to expand our client base and support the existing one. Identify new market trends and assist in guiding the technical team accordingly. All this with a passion for IT Security, internal curiosity and willingness to learn and adapt according to the market.
- Processing and managing new and existing leads
- Generating new leads and driving marketing and sales initiatives
- Managing client accounts and ensuring technical deliveries as per the client's requirements and expectations
- Coordination between our tech teams and those on the client-side
- Provide ideas for internal process improvement to serve as a driver for excellence and increased customer satisfaction ( Internal and External )
- 2+ Years of B2B sales of IT Security services ( Penetration testing, Red Team engagements and etc )
- Experience of collaborating between sales and tech teams + Account management
- Good ability to understand technical customer requirements
- Organised, efficient with an ability to work independently
- A true Team player and a peoples person
- Highly motivated with a lot of positive energy
- German at native level
- English - Working proffessiency
- Residence - Preferably Germany
What we offer:
- Excellent work-life balance ( Hybrid )
- Competitive salaries + result-based annual bonuses
- Company car*
- Annual company ski week and other excursions
- Training and mentoring